June 23, 2011

trying new things on studio 30 plus

The other day Sue over at the The Desperate Housemommy  had a link on her blog for a piece she wrote over at Studio 30 Plus for their magazine Being a fan of her blog I popped over and read it; it was about her son who plays baseball; boy is that child adorable!

So I thought to myself; self while I'm signing up to join their community of bloggers why not write a little something too, it couldn't hurt. So I submitted a short piece to the magazine and guess what?  It was accepted!  I hope you'll use this link to visit and give it a read, its a bit different in style than what I usually write; just trying new things!

The title of the piece is called The Children of My Heart., just click here on the title and read away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in what you have to say...
Comments are appreciated!