I've only been blogging for eleven months and I've evolved my way through two blogs in my short blog life so far. My first "Its all about me-Jen" then my now and fairly new blog called "We're living a full life". I hope you have a bit of time to take a walk down memory lane with me.
Here are my favorite posts for 2011, enjoy!
- Jan 2011 things that bring me joy - take a little glimpse a what makes me happy
- Feb 2011- the letter said " please forgive me"- would you like to know how I came to forgive the man who took the life of my two children?
- April 2011- being with my peeps on Easter- a bit of what it's like in my house when the cousins and my kids-grand-kids descend for the holiday's, chaos and fun.
- May 2011- solace - a very personal reflection of my experience coming first face to face with another mother/friend who lost a her child.
- June 2011- girls and indians & June 2011- breathing in freedom - two pieces I wrote for RemembeRed, and I just couldn't decide between the two. (since I've only been blogging for eleven months I included two for June)
- July 2011- loyalty - this is another RemembeRed piece, a meme revealing a personal dilemma and the lengths I went to right a wrong.
- Aug 2011- party hats and other silly things we do- does you family have funny family rituals, we like to make the kids feel
speciallike jerks for their birthdays!
- Sept 2011- blog and release- there are some things that are so painful to a mother they cut right to the core, this post is about one such experience.
- Oct 2011- la la la la la- at this point I write about finding my voice in my blogging life, read about it here.
- Nov 2011- thanksgiving plans & a peek at the past- thanksgiving with my family- pictures too.
- Dec 2011- santa's been reading my blog - a short post about my super fantastic early Christmas gift- say cheese.
I don't expect you to read each and every one (not that I'd mind) but I'd love to hear if you have one that you especially liked.